Thursday, February 14, 2013

Witch Math II

I was reading a blog post by Polyphanes*, and via some conversation we were having in the comments, I had a fit of Witch Math... as happens. I thought I would share it here. Enjoy!

To the Witch Math...

Let's see, some numbers and random meanings that ran through my head (albeit not the only ones):

1=All
2=Polarity
3=Illumination
7=Center of the Sphere
8=Spokes of the wheel that reach from the circle center to circumference
9=Center of the circle
10=Physical and 01 (10 backwards...uhm, 1)

Filtered through the lens of the Witch (the lens being the maddening all interlinking thought process that magic brings on):

1=9=10 :
3=8 :
2=7 :
1~2~3=9~8~7

Or

All is the center of our existence as reflected from the dim of the mind and manifested into the physical : The chalice of understanding is the illumination of the form of the manifest :
The relationship between I and Other opens awareness through the experiential as the force of what-is : I am that and the knowledge thereof as reflected through the gateway of the mind into form from what I can know via the vehicle of the flesh and earthly presence.

I hope all that made sense.

Boidh Se!

-SM

"Lost in a thicket bare-foot upon a thorned path."

*http://digitalambler.wordpress.com

No comments: